Why do so many people volunteer their time and energy?
Many reasons but a common response is ‘giving something back and personal fulfilment’. Nottingham Hospitals Charity offers you both. Probably it offers you these extra advantages as well:
- Backing a local charity that supports health care for patients
- Meeting like-minded people and making a difference
- Gaining new personal and practical skills
- Having fun and being active how and when it suits you
- Many different ways to volunteer
- Involve your friends, family, work colleagues or your community. Make it a team effort
Still keen to make a difference to people’s lives and feel good about it?
We have lots of volunteering opportunities at our Charity events throughout the year. If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers, phone us on 0115 9627905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.