A donation as small as £5 can make a big difference.
Supporting Hayward House Appeal with a small donation can help us to provide facilities and services that make a real difference to patients and families.
- Relaxing complementary therapies.
- Quiet rooms to provide space for reflection.
- Counselling rooms for difficult times.
- Stimulating arts activities.
- Family rooms so loved ones can be together.
- Tranquil gardens to sit and enjoy.
Helping patients through their hardest moments.
Hayward House is a unique environment offering patients a home-from-home, to help cope with advanced, progressive and terminal illness, or to support patients at the end of their life.
The caring team at Hayward House focus on physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs to enrich and improve life for patients and their families during challenging times.