Our October skydive takes place in
Calling all adrenaline seekers!Are you looking for your next thrill-seeking event? We have the perfect event just for you. Experience the thrill of a lifetime and take on a Charity skydive for Nottingham hospitals. We can help you organise a skydive any time of the year, simply fill in the interest form and we'll be in touch to help you get this set up.
How do I sign up?
It’s really simple to sign up, register your details with us today to receive your Skydive information pack and booking links. Remember to pay your £70 registration fee. Once you've manage to raise £450, we’ll cover the cost of your skydive.
Can’t make our scheduled jump?
Don’t panic, you can skydive at any other time of the year. We’re happy to help you arrange this – just drop our Community Fundraiser Charity an email at Charity.Stow@nuh.nhs.uk or give us a call on 0115 962 7905.
How your input helps?
You can choose whether you want to support Nottingham hospitals in general or fundraise for a particular ward, unit or area, which is closest to your heart.
Fundraisers, like you, are make a difference to patient care and helping to say thank you to our hardworking NHS.
Meet some of our previous skydivers
We asked some of our skydivers in March 2023 why decided to take on the jump
What to expect on the day
- When you book your slot, you’ll be given a time that suits you. This allows for training and pre-jump checks. Sometimes due to bad weather, jumps can be delayed so remember to bring some food and entertainment.
- When it’s time for your safety briefing you’ll be called over along with your fellow jumpers and fundraisers where you’ll receive a step by step briefing of what to expect when you are in the air.
- Once it’s time to jump, you’ll be guided through every step of the way with your instructor and get ready to have an experience like no other.
- After your feet are firmly on the ground, our team will be there to congratulate you along with your friends and family. We’ll also have an extra special goody bag for you to say well done.
- That’s all there is to it. Once you feel ready you can hop back into your car and head home knowing you’ve made a difference to patients across Nottingham.
Need help with your fundraising?
- Everyone who takes part in our skydive is asked to raise a minimum of £450 towards their chosen area and will help us continue to support patient care.
- You can collect sponsorship by setting up a JustGiving page or downloading and printing our sponsorship form.
- If you need any advice about setting up a fundraising page or even how to ask people for donations, we’re here to help.
- We ask for you to raise half of the sponsorship money by the time you jump and then you'll have four weeks afterwards to raise the rest.
- We’ll cover the cost of the jump if you manage to reach the designated target.
- Feel free to get in touch with us should you have any questions about the day, collecting sponsorship money or you want to organise your own day. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0115 962 7905.
Not sure where to raise money for? Why not jump for one of our appeals.
Big Appeal for Nottingham Children's Hospital
Help raise £1.5million to support young patients and their families at Nottingham Children’s Hospital
The Robin Centre
Our dedicated centre for bereavement counsellors and clinical staff to meet with families who have experienced the loss of a baby or child.
Hayward House Appeal | Hospice Charity Nottingham
Help us raise £1.5 million to create better facilities for patients and their families at Hayward House at City Hospital in Nottingham.