As we reach the end of 2021, we’d like to take a moment to thank you for all of your ongoing support. Thanks to you we’ve been able to fund a wide range of important and innovative projects across Nottingham Hospitals.
We celebrated our 15 year anniversary and funded many projects including:
- Photographic paper for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which allows new parents to see their babies who may have been taken away shortly after birth.
- Nacrotrend Brain Monitors which allow anaesthetists to deliver the right dose of anaesthetics to babies and elderly patients to avoid confusion upon waking.
- A new patient and family room at Hayward House for terminally ill patients to spend quality time with their families.
- Two new funded positions at Nottingham Hospitals including an Art Coordinator and BAME Support position.
- Equipment and items to allow our hardworking NHS staff the chance to take a break.
We couldn’t support our hospitals without your kind donations and fundraising and this year has been truly special.
We’d like to wish you all a safe and happy festive period and a fantastic New Year.
Please note that our office will be closed between 27 Dec – 4 Jan 2022.