Tee off and help us to raise money for our youngest patients being treated in Nottingham’s Children’s Hospital.On Friday 24th May, join us at the exclusive Wollaton Park Golf Club for an unforgettable day of sporting competition in aid of Nottingham Children’s Hospital's Big Appeal.
Sign up as a team of four and compete against other Nottingham based teams to win the prestigious title – winners of the annual Nottingham Children’s Hospital Golf Day Cup!
On arrival, you will enjoy a complimentary breakfast, followed by 18 holes of golf in this stunning park setting. After showing off your skills, join us for a delicious two-course meal with VIP speakers from Nottingham Children's Hospital. Throughout the day, your team can also win fantastic prizes and, of course, compete for the overall trophy for course winners!
Get involvedA golf day in aid of Nottingham Children’s Hospital's Big Appeal is a great team-building challenge with your friends and colleagues, as well as a way to network with other local Nottingham businesses.
Want your company’s name in a more prominent position? Get in touch to sponsor a hole, donate a raffle prize, or even sponsor the whole event. Speak to Joanne Burr, details below, to find out more about how your company can get involved.
Tee off for… Patients like Neco.Our bravest patients are sometimes the smallest! Like Neco, who was treated at Nottingham Children’s Hospital when he was born 17 weeks premature.
Tee off for… Patients like Odette.
Raise money for the Nottingham Children’s Hospital's Big Appeal, as we fund new play areas to comfort and distract patients like Odette.
Tee off for… Patients like Arthur.
Arthur received a life-saving kidney transplant at Nottingham Children's Hospital, at the age of four. Read his incredible story.
Sign up todayEntry for a team of four costs £340, with all proceeds going towards enhancing patient care at Nottingham Children’s Hospital.
To secure a place for this unique experience, fill in the form below or, for more information, get in touch with our golf day organiser Joanne Burr, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 962 7905.
What to expect on the day
- The day starts around 7am, so make sure you head over to the Club House for your complimentary breakfast and drinks.
- You'll then head out with your team to take on the 18-hole course. We'll be out and about along the way if you have any questions, just grab a member of our team.
- Once you've completed the course, head back to the Club House for a two-course lunch and a special talk from a VIP speaker.
- You'll then be given the chance to network with your fellow golfers.
Need help fundraising?
- You'll be raising money for Nottingham Children's Hospital throughout the day but you can fundraise leading up to the event.
- You can set up a JustGiving page to encourage colleagues and customers to donate or get in touch and we can send over a collection tin to help you raise money.
- If you need more help in fundraising, get in touch with our Corporate Fundraising Manager at email@example.com or call us on 0115 962 7905.