Posted on: 07 Feb 2024
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of Nottingham's leading charities and support your local NHSAbout the role:
We are on the lookout for someone excited about leading our marketing and communications team to help support all four Nottingham hospitals.
You'll bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the role that will increase awareness of the charity and the work we do within the hospital. Alongside this you'll work to increase the number of donors and supporters, increase income to match our strategic targets and connect with staff across the Trust to help promote funded projects.
You'll lead a small but brilliant marketing team to build and deliver effective plans, ensuring all the content is compelling and engaging to our audiences.
- Lead, develop, and implement marketing strategies to help grow and engage with the charity's target audiences both internally (NUH) and externally (the public)
- Help promote the impact of our funded projects to supporters and the Trust to encourage further support
- Work with the Head of Fundraising to help deliver appeals and events including The Big Appeal and Robin Run Fun Day.
- Lead and support the team to help deliver objectives, provide direction and oversee projects and implementation.
We are looking for someone strategic and creative, but practical and can ensure that projects stay on track. You'll have proven experience leading a small team and working with stakeholders and Trustees.
You'll also have experience in target setting and managing multiple high-stake campaigns and projects and be able to analyze the success and weaknesses of every campaign and report back to the Chief Executive.
- Hybrid working with optional two days working from home
- 27 days annual leave excluding bank holidays
- Access to NHS Discount Schemes
- Access to a healthcare plan
- Pension scheme
We positively encourage applications, regardless of age, race, religion and belief, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or disability.
To get involved, please click here.
Closing date: Monday 4th March
Please note: Only applications with a supporting covering letter will be considered.