Nottingham Hospitals Charity is proud to once again be partnering with top local car firm Sandicliffe.
Sandicliffe has been a well-known company across the East Midlands for over 70 years, and staff have chosen to support Nottingham Hospitals Charity to give something back to the local community and help local people.
Having supported the Charity in the past by donating a car as the top prize for our raffle, Sandicliffe are this year sponsoring our Big QMC Abseil, which takes place on Saturday 21st September 2019 and aims to raise vital funds for Nottingham Children’s Hospital and other areas of Nottingham’s hospitals.
Sandicliffe have also donated a family pass for four people with camping to Gloworm festival, worth more than £260, for our prize draw. Anyone who can win the family pass by entering our competition on our Nottingham Hospitals Charity Facebook page
Competition terms and conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of Nottingham Hospitals Charity or Sandicliffe.
- Details on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the all entrants agree to abide by these rules.
- To enter simply Like the competition Facebook post. Only likes on the official competition post will count. Likes on shared posts will not count as entries.
- A random winner will be drawn from all the valid entries received by the closing date.This will take place on the 12/08/2019.
- The winners will be notified within 24 hours of the draw taking place.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
- No cash alternative. In the event of circumstances outside its control, Nottingham Hospitals Charity and Sandicliffe reserve the right to swap the prize for something of equal or higher value. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion. The entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
The prize is a family ticket (two adults and two children) to the Gloworm festival taking place in the grounds of Thoresby Park on the 17th and 18th August 2019. This prize also includes camping and free parking.
- This prize has no cash alternative
- Travel to the event is not included
- Camping equipment and a tent is not provided as part of this prize. The winner will need to provide these themselves in order to camp at the event.
- The prize does not include food or any other optional extras, available to purchase at the festival.