On 29 May 2018 we launched our Big Appeal Prize Draw. Tickets are £2 each and will be on sale throughout the summer, until 28 September 2018. The draw takes place Monday 1 October 2018.
Every ticket sold will support our Big Appeal for Nottingham Children’s Hospital, raising vital funds to help transform children’s care and research new treatments.
We are so grateful to our many generous prize sponsors who have donated a really fabulous selection of prizes, which include:
- Macbook Pro laptop worth over £1,500 generously donated by Jigsaw24
- £500 cash
- £250 cash
- Meal for two with cocktails at Revolución de Cuba in Nottingham
- Family ticket for the Nottingham Playhouse pantomime, Robin Hood & the Babes in the Wood
- £100 voucher for Chino Latino Nottingham
- Soap & Glory gift basket, donated by Boots
- Family ticket for Robin Hood’s Wheelgate Family Theme Park
- 10 grandstand vouchers for Southwell Racecourse
- Family ticket for the Theatre Royal pantomime, Peter Pan
- 2 tickets to see The Madness of King George III (starring Mark Gatiss) at Nottingham Playhouse
- Nottingham Panthers PAWS shirt
- Bed & breakfast for two at Jurys Inn Nottingham
- Belvoir Fruit Farms cordial & pressé gift boxes
- Use of a brand new Ford Edge SUV for one week courtesy of Sandicliffe Fordstore Nottingham
To purchase tickets go to https://www.nottinghamhospitalscharity.org.uk/shop/ or call 0115 962 7905. To request tickets to sell to friends and colleagues, on a sale or return basis, please email email@example.com or call 0115 962 7905 and ask to speak to a member of the Fundraising team.
Terms & Conditions
Nottingham Hospitals Charity would like you to take part in this Grand Prize Draw in a socially responsible way. Gamcare is the UK’s leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people who are affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice, call their helpline on 0808 8020133 or visit www.gamcare.org.uk.
Nottingham Hospitals Charity is a Gold member of The Lotteries Council. Nottingham Hospitals Charity is registered with Nottingham City Council as an operator of a non-commercial Small Society Lottery.
This Prize Draw is open only to individuals aged 16 years or over who live in the United Kingdom. Any person who has entered the Prize Draw and who is found to be under 16 years of age will automatically forfeit any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
The closing date is 28 September 2018. All Prize Draw entries sent by post must be received by Nottingham Hospitals Charity at FREEPOST NUH CHARITY by this date. Tickets received after this date will not be entered into the draw and monies will be treated as a donation.
The Raffle draw will take place on 1 October 2018.
The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the closing date and prizes will be awarded in order of selection. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
Promoter: J Brailsford, Nottingham Hospitals Charity, City Hospital, Hucknall Road, Nottingham, NG5 1PB. Tel: 0115 962 7905
If you have any questions about the Grand Prize Draw please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 962 7905